Sunday, April 6, 2008

Titans Together!


It is almost 4 o'clock in the morning and I just can't seem to fall asleep. Paul, Alex, and John spent the entire day trying to cheer me up: we went to breakfast, went to see THE RUINS, went to the mall, went to Oil Can Harry's, and I am wiped out!
I've tried to put on my "happy face" for them, but this hurts so bad and I feel so stupid. This relationship with Quilter has hurt so many people. I feel like I've let down everyone, but I just can't seem to get Quilter out of my mind--which is sad because I know I'm not on his mind nor do I think he ever cared for me. I was just a distraction.
I'm sorry guys.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hey Christopher, just wanted to say hey. I am trying to get better about posting regularly and reading about other guys out there. Seems like many of go through similar drama. Hop to hear from you some time. Take care. Alex

Anonymous said...

You know your not stupid and you haven't let me or the other guys down. I know all you want is to be truly happy and quilter played that to his advantage. Even though he is out of the picture, it will just take you a little time to adjust to the hurtful things he has made you go through. I think this is a great time to focus on other issues currently in your life and I feel that will distract you away from the hurt he has caused. Just always remember you have a great group of friends that loves you very much! Now.... go cheer up before I shove funshine enema's so far up your arse, you can taste them!