Friday, September 19, 2008

TERRA


In the fifth grade, the hottest comic book to get a hold of was New Teen Titans Annual #3. This was issue where the Titans finally learned that Terra--their trusted youngest member evil and wanted them all to die as painfully as possible. Sadly, hearts were broken and trust was lost for in the end Terra eventually destroyed herself. This entire act of betrayal on Chris (I became a mormon to sleep with some guy) Lowe really has me troubled. Am I too trusting or am I just so desperate for friends that I just am blind to bad people? The sad thing is that I really don't hate him as much as you might think I do (or should). Quilter is just going to eventually fuck him over, so maybe I will just sit back and watch.

2 comments:

Alex said...

What we really should do is live up to our "Hellfire" credentials and go over there and wreck shop...Just saying.....

Wonder Man said...

or just let them deal with their mess and start your own happy story