Monday, July 21, 2008

DUMPED


I love the Quilter.
Yesterday I went to his condo to visit him and he wasn't very happy seeing me. He opened the door and quickly shut it behind him.
Quilter: What are you doing here?
Chris: I came to see you.
Quilter: Why? I thought I told you yesterday that I needed my space. You know how stressed I am with Nathan [his son] coming to visit. You know Bi-Sexual Boyfriend hasn't moved out yet. I thought we talked about this.
Chris: I just missed you and..
Quilter: Right. So, I will call you tonight?
Chris: Quilter, don't bother.
As I walked away, I could hear Bi-Sexual Boyfriend laughing. I haven't heard from since yesterday. Feel free to laugh at me now. He is.

5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

That's horrible to hear that heifer laugh at you, but love's a tricky thing. It happens to the best of us. stay strong, kiddo

Christopher said...

I will. What day are you going to be at comic con?

Wonder Man said...

Friday

Greg said...

No laughing here, man. That's like the classic definition of the "bum's rush" there, my friend...and you deserve much better than that!

Alex said...

I am all for a ride to the house to wreck shop.....J/k....or not..You know I am there for you and have your back