Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THE BITCH ISN'T BACK


I'm sorry.
For the past few weeks, you all have been listening to me cry and bitch about the Quilter and Bi-Sexual Boyfriend. You've all been so supportive of me by talking to me on the phone, taking me out to breakfast, and checking up on me--especially since the drama of last Friday night. I have to admit that this has been a really hard chapter in my life: I'm dealing with the return of an evil co-worker, my mother's breast cancer, my lawsuits for my back and against my job, and sadly, my troubled relationship with ______.
I'm no saint. I have made mistakes in my relationship with _____, but have been nothing but honest with him in regards to my relationship with the Quilter. I had thought that after 10 years that I no longer wanted to be with ______, but _____ would like to see if maybe we can make things work and give our relationship another try and I am willing to do that. Not because the Quilter didn't want me, but because I still feel like I could learn to love ______ again if we both can work on it. He's a good man and those are really hard to find.
So, I'm sorry for being nasty and airing my dirty laundry for the world to read. That's not a reflection of my true character--I'd like to think that I am funny, sweet, friendly, and kind. I refuse to let the Quilter take that from me, becuase life is too damn short to waste on hate. I am blessed to have the amazing Tim, fantastic friends, great parents, and the uncanny ability to realize when enough is enough. I can't promise that I won't bitch about people or things again, but I will promise to start being in a better mood and stop dwelling on my hatred of the Quilter and Bi-Sexual Boyfriend.
Jeremy, for what it is worth, I forgive you and offer my appologies for making you the topic of my blogs. I hope that one day, you'll find the happiness that I always wished for you. Although I doubt that we will ever meet again, I hope that you will have a wonderful life and think fondly of the many good times that we had becuase those memories will stay with me forever. I have to forgive you Jeremy, becuase I have to forgive myself in order to move on. I really loved you and still probably do. God bless.

2 comments:

REAL ESTATE WITH RUBEN said...

Life certainly goes on and so will you...forgiveness really is the best way to move on and be happy. Sometimes a little payback feels good, but watch out for that dammed karma!

Anonymous said...

Like I've always told you no matter what you have a wonderful group of people that care about you. I'm glad to see your finally coming out of the gloom of the past few weeks! Glad I could be there for you when you needed it. You have always been there for me in my times of darkness and I appreciate your friendship so very much!

Happy thoughts!