Sunday, January 31, 2010

Party

Tonight I went to the birthday party of an old friend from my days at Target. It was really nice to see all of them and bring Alex and Tim along for the ride. Afterwards, Alex and I wanted to go dancing, but that was impossible due to the fact that the music sucked and there were 3 fights! After an hour and a half--we split. I was afraid that I was going to run into the Quilter and Greg for most of the night. What was I going to say? What was I going to do? I know in my heart that I made the right decision on staying with Tim--I just wished it didn't hurt so bad. Is something lacking in my life/relationship that's causing me to make decisions that hurt people? I'm not getting any younger, but I often feel like I am trapped in my early 20's--not knowing what to do.
I wish there was a book that would tell me what to do in cases like these.

2 comments:

9986 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wonder Man said...

That's how life is, it's hard but we learn so much