Saturday, November 21, 2009

BEVERLY HILLS ZOMBIE


Today is Juan's birthday and he's going all out for it--spending money like a drunken sailor (as my father would say). We're spending the night in some 4 star hotel in Beverly Hills and he's rented a private area for his actual birthday "party" at some club called THE ABBEY, which everyone has made it a point to tell me that it is the hottest club in West Hollywood. Although I know Juan would like to see me in fashionable clothes for the DRIVE UP THERE--but that's not going to happen. I'll be wearing my JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA t-shirt. I mean, really! I'm going to be in a car for 2 hours! Why would I wear Ralph LAUREN for the drive, when I could be comfortable in my jeans and JLA shirt. Plus, I just don't want to be one of those West Hollywood crowd types that all look like each other. They look like zombies or creepy clones. I want to stand out from the crowd..

1 comment:

Wonder Man said...

I hope it was a good time, let me know when you come through L.A. again