Monday, July 13, 2009

G R E E D Y


I have to admit that I am very disappointed that I will not be going to Comic-Con this year. With that said, I have been looking at various toy companies and E-Bay to still get my hands on some toy exclusives. Now before I begin my rant, let me first say that I realize that companies/E-Bay have to have people wait in those awful lines for the toys, but some of the prices that I have been seeing is ridiculous.
1. THE INVADERS BOX SET--it comes with Namor, Red Skull, Torch, and Captain America. At the convention, the price is $39.99, but various toys stores and E-Bay are starting off at $65.00-$110.oo
2. Classic Captain America is being sold at the comic-con for $9.99. I actually won the item and paid $20.oo (not counting shipping.
3. Soundwave: I just had to have him. At the con, he is being sold at $49.99. I paid $81.08
Please don't get the impression that I have had bad experiences with these types of groups. Some charge you what the original price was and some might make it $5.00 higher. I understand they need to make money, but this is getting out of hand..