I really wanted to love TRANSFORMERS 2. The people who made this film should be ashamed of themselves. Although the first one wasn't the greatest--at least I could say it was fun. Here are just a few of the problems I had with the film, so be aware of SPOILERS!
1. I wasn't aware that TRANSFORMERS could have babies! What was that about?
2. I could not tell one robot from another robot, as I thought they all looked the same.
3. If TRANSFORMERS could transform into "people", wouldn't they all do that?
4. The Fallen and Megatron were in the movie, right? Because for a while I thought I was watching REVENGE OF THE SITH.
5. If any two characters had to die, those twins should be the first to go! Why did they have to talk like idiots?
6. Sam's parents were cute in the first movie, but way too much time was spent with them in Part 2.
7. One of the Autobots said "pussy" which I thought was incredibly tacky and in poor taste.
8. I was under the impression that ARCEE (the female Transformer) was going to be a main character. I thought she was in it for 2 minutes..
9. SOUNDWAVE. My friends, that was not SOUNDWAVE! They couldn't even get the proper SOUNDWAVE voice. I did like RAVAGE, but that's when I realized that this movie wasn't going to make it.
10. Finally, the trailer for G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA wasn't good at all, and that makes me sad because I think the idea has a lot of potential. I'll skip it.