Friday, April 3, 2009

NIGHT OF CRAPPY HORROR MOVIES

First of all, my friend Vyktor (who I think is the only person who
reads my blog!) is in the wrong profession. Vyktor has ORIGINAL ideas for horror movies, which is goof because it appears that no one in Hollywood can come up with something new. I don't think I can handle another re-imagining or re-make of another FUCKING horror movie from the 80's. NIGHT OF THE DEMONS? Oh lord, the original sucked and now we have academy ward winning actress SHANNON ELIZABETH staring in the new version. I would rather see Vyktor's movie (which you know is going to be scary) then see this crap. The upcoming DRAG ME TO HELL is the only horror movie I am looking forward to. Vyktor, please stop reading my crappy blog and write something that scares the shit of me..

1 comment:

Wonder Man said...

Thank you for that, I really appreciate that, Christopher.

I would love to make a horror movie.
But I like the concept of NotD, but it should have been done right the first time.

Still I agree with you, I can handle these tired remakes