Sunday, February 8, 2009

NOAH


I can thank my best friend Alex for turning me on to Logo's Noah's Arc. It was easy for me to fall in love with all of the characters and it quickly became one of my favorite television shows. Although I was surprised when it was cancelled, I was happy to see that a Noah's Arc movie would be released to give the series a proper ending. Alex brought the movie "Noah's Arc: Jumping the Broom" over to the house on Friday night and we watched it. It was terrible. The acting was bad, the plot was silly, and the characters lost all of their charm that made the show so special. The movie seemed like it didn't have a direction, so it was all over the place. I just hated it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! You changed your blog look without my help! I'm proud of you! I will be obsolete in no time! LOL

Wonder Man said...

aww I hoped it would be good