Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DINNER WITH THE DEVIL



I wanted to tell you all that the Quilter called me yesterday. Apparently he's not too sure if he wants to be with me because he feels that I am a little too unstable right now. He was also kind enough to share with me that he didn't come to visit me in the hospital because he "..was so mad at me!" and he didn't want to deal with Paul in the visiting room (everyone knows that Paul is so mean). Oh, yes--he hasn't come to visit me either because apparently things are SOOOO busy at Quilter's Haven (the shop that him and his mom own) that he just can't get away! It is a good thing that he was able to find time to have dinner with Chris "I'm gonna fuck my friends over for dick" Lowe. This is the man I want to spend my life with!

No comments: