Monday, September 29, 2008

Avengers?

I'm really just not very happy with all of the comic books being
produced by Marvel Comics lately and I am seriously considering
dropping a lot of Marvel titles. First of all, if the Avengers titles are their best-selling books--why not give the fans what they want to see? We want the Avengers! Not flashback stories of the Skrulls! I personally have not liked the "new" Avengers line-up for two years. Don't get me wrong--before we discovered that Spider-Woman was a Skrull, I found her to be a great addition to the team and have always liked the character, but Wolverine? I'm sorry
but I hated that idea from the start. My ideal membership for the Avengers title would be: Captain America, Spider-Woman, Beast, Vision, Ms. Marvel, Thor, and Hawkeye.

No comments: