Friday, May 9, 2008

MASKS

Your mask is finally off and your true face is finally revealed.

I always knew deep down that eventually I would realize that I was too good for you, but I didn't think it would come this soon. I no longer hate you. Your life seems to be so bad right now. Counseling is probably your best bet, because all your friends eventually sleep with your boyfriend and I don't think your family cares too much about you.
I'm saddened to hear that Bi-Sexual Boyfriend and his girlfriend lost their baby, because I actually think he really would have loved this child with all of his heart or at the very least more than he loves you. Don't fret though, we all know that Bi-Sexual Boyfriend can't decide between cock and pussy--so he probably will get a chance to be a father again, so your dreams of having his baby may still one day come true!
I'm sorry that you still wonder what "might have been" between us. That tells me that every time Bi-Sexual Boyfriend fucks you over, you will wonder what your life with me might have been. You'll be doing this for the rest of your life. On my end, you'll become nothing more than an urban legend or a joke that I will tell people when I've had a few drinks.
I don't hate you, Jeremy.
I really don't.
I PITY YOU.


No comments: